European Journal of Privacy Law & Technologies
SPECIALWe anticipate the paper of the President of the Italian Data Protection Authority, Prof. Pasquale Stanzione, which will be published in the next EJPLT issue.
» DATA PROTECTION AND VULNERABILITY (by Pasquale Stanzione, President of the Italian Data Protection Authority)
article - legal area
- The Omnibus directive and online price personalization: a mere duty to inform?
(by Sebastião Barros Vale Lawyer in Portugal, LL.M in EU law at the College of Europe (Bruges) )
- Consideration of privacy aspects in the area of highly automated driving. An intention recognition use case
(by Livia Aulino, Ph.D.(c) at Università degli Studi Suor Orsola Benincasa Marcel Saager, M.Sc., Modelling & Software Engineer at Humatects GmbH Dr.-Ing. Marie-Christin Harre, HMI Engineer at Humatects GmbH Leonardo Espindola, Industrial Designer at Humatects GmbH )
- Robots, unwearable profiling and protection of vulnerable users
(by Paola Grimaldi Ph.D. University of Naples Federico II, Lawyer)
- Minors' Data Protection between e-learning and social network platforms
(by Chiara Sartoris Post-doctoral researcher in Private Law, Department of Legal Sciences, Università degli Studi di Firenze )
- The vulnerable business user: the asymmetric relationship between the business user and the platform
(by Silvia Martinelli Research Fellow at University of Milan, Ph.D, Lawyer)
- Non-personal data processing – why should we take it personally?
(by Nicoleta Cherciu – Attorney at Law, Research Fellow on the Regulation of Robotics and AI, SSSA Teodor Chirvase – Legal Counsel, LL.M. in Law & Technology, Tilburg University)
- l'Io, l´Altro e il bilanciamento degli interessi nella Artificial Intelligence
(by Massimiliano Cicoria Avvocato, Ph.D. in Diritto Comune Patrimoniale, Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II)
- Smart toys and minors´ protection in the context of the internet of everything
(by Maria Cristina Gaeta Research Fellow at Università degli Studi Suor Orsola Benincasa di Napoli Civl Lawyer in Naples)
- Model of liability for harm caused to the patient by the use of bioprinting technologies: view into the future
(by Dmitry E. Bogdanov Professor, Department of Civil Law, Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL) (Russia) )
- The legal qualification of collaborative platforms offering composite services. What consequences for consumer protection?
(by Viola Cappelli Ph.D. Candidate in Law, Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.)